Below are some basic competencies for effective .NET application programming:
1. Unit testing is one of the skills that a .NET programmer should learn.
2. Familiarize with distributed Version control systems that include Mercurial or Git.
3. Sound knowledge of iOC containers such as Windsor Container, Autofac and StructureMap.
4. A .NET programmer should know 2008 Microsoft SQL Edition.
A .NET programmer should be aware about 2008 Microsoft SQL edition which is among the most used.
5. Active participation in continuous integration.
6. A .NET programmer should have relationship building skills, particularly with his or her clientele.
7. Advantageous to have knowledge on cloud computing and Windows Azure Platform.
8. An effective .NET programmer could develop and blend easily a whole new and older code using CruiseControl.
9. A good .NET programmer is one who could put tags like how or what in every set code written. Moreover, he or she should also have the zeal to be aware of what is happening and how it is done.
10. The .NET programmer should not compare himself or herself with other programmers. Instead, he or she should strive to create effective solutions that meet client needs.
Being a .NET programmer is less hard so long as one utilizes the different open source methods and devices. Developers who want to develop basic and bug-free apps should use unit testing. Another great option for developers or programmers today is to use NAnt that could in turn make this less complicated. This is because NAnt automates numerous variations. A highly effective developer or programmer can blend a code easily through CruiseControl. The key for programmers is to look for the correct solution that will suit client needs and requirements and choose an app that brings out the best capabilities of the .NET platform. As a As a .NET programmer must be well-versed and experienced with the current programming technologies with various versions. You should have fair working experience with various versions of C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET. As a programmer of the .NET platform, you should be effective in communication skill. Programmers naturally should be knowledgeable about the .NET platform which is developed by Microsoft that supports several programing languages. It is built mainly to minimize the effort of developers to develop the apps in any programming language.
The .Net platform supports different programming languages such as VB.NET, F#, C# and VC++. The software applications that are developed in .NET platform have very effective performance. Currently, .NET platform serve for developing smart applications fast. The .NET platform is the best technology available in the market today, thus becoming a developer of this platform is indeed a wonderful option. When you program something that is complicated, it would be a good idea to get the simpler blocks in place and work properly first. .NET programmers should be aware of the different .NET Framework versions in order to build effective apps and solutions. The platform offers different programmers and developers numerous tools and systems to be used in creating successful applications. The key here is in finding the right solution that would meet the different needs of clients. Moreover, an effective developer should be able to choose an application that brings out the best that the platform could do. Today, there is great demand for .NET programmers and is seen to rise more in the years to come.